Amphion Medical Solutions understands the coding challenges you face today. This understanding is why we believe we are perfectly suited to assist you in meeting and exceeding your operational goals. Our experience, expertise, proven history of success with clients just like yourself and our services in the HIM area allows us to bring the following benefits to your organization:
- Proven success: Over many years of working with the top healthcare providers in the nation, we have repeatedly demonstrated and delivered significant improvements in our clients’ coding accuracy and processes through continuous pre-billing quality monitoring.
- Client-focused: We continually provide comprehensive, customizable services with our highly trained, broadly experienced and credentialed U.S.-based staff. Our flexibility provides solutions that are the right fit for your specific requirements.
- Quality-driven: Our quality of deliverables with ICD-9 and ICD-10 is unparalleled. Our stringent quality practices are both people-centered and process-centered. These processes ensure quality is institutionalized in the form of SLAs and standards that we guarantee our clients.
- Experienced team: Amphion has some of the most experienced coding quality review staff in the United States. Our seasoned team is comprised of credentialed professionals, including RHIAs, RHITs, CCSs, CCS-Ps, CCS-H and CPCs with extensive expertise in ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding, coding quality review and training. As thought leaders, our executive team contributes to the national coding industry associations.
- Quick-start: Our scalable infrastructure and flexible, ready-to-serve team ensure a start within 30 days, with no initial investment required by the client.
- Mature methodology: Our division structure uses a layered methodology for coding and quality review solutions providing maximum coverage for our clients.
- Cost-effective: Our flexible pricing model is designed to deliver the maximum value using repeatable processes and using the most optimal path to completion.