- Reduce your coding backlog
- Reduce your DNFB
- Total outsource or overflow coding
Our experienced, credentialed staff can help reduce coding backlogs with complete outsourcing services or on an as-needed basis. We help you maintain productivity through the upcoming transition to ICD-10, by managing your backlog of ICD-9 coding as you train your staff. Amphion assists you to prevent DNFB and reap the benefits of accurate and timely billing for maximized revenue with Amphion as your partner.
- Monitoring pre-bill coding
- Feedback on all code changes and supporting documentation
- Same-day coding hotline and expert advice
- In-service education
Amphion’s coding review program is custom designed to identify persistent coding error patterns specific to your organization. Our education takes this one step further to address problem areas and takes proactive action.
Selene™: A comprehensive solution to track competency of coders, impact of wrong codes on your revenue cycle, areas of improvement, and analytics that unearth trends for targeted training.
- ICD-10 Competency Assessments
- ICD-10 Classroom-based training
- Train ‘n Code
- ICD-10 pre- and post-training testing
- Amphion U: Self-paced learning
Experience Amphion’s training focus. Our training team continues to help clients transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 in the most effective manner. With an array of services designed to specifically fit your needs. Amphion’s education services are centered around retaining or improving productivity as coders go through the transition. Learn more about our ICD-10 training.