Weekly I-10 Advice – Just for Coders
Got 15 Minutes?
How can 15 minutes of lunch time on Friday improve your ICD-10 skills?
Join Amphion’s webinar series where experts discuss ICD-10 tips and best practices. Learn practical coding skills from Amphion’s AHIMA approved ICD-10 trainers. Our trainers are experienced in a variety of facility settings across the country. These complimentary webinars will also include a quick Q&A session. If by chance we run out of time for your questions, our experts will e-mail you their response.
Sessions begin at 12:00 pm CT every Friday!
- March 7: Getting to the “Root” of ICD-10-PCS (Part IV)
- March 14: Getting to the “Root” of ICD-10-PCS (Part V)
- March 21: What’s New for Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Puerperium?
- March 28: OB Procedures in ICD-10-PCS
- April 4: Table of Drugs and Chemicals – Past and Future
- April 11: Understanding Upper and Lower Extremities in ICD-10-PCS
- April 18: What About Qualifiers in ICD-10-PCS? (Part 1)
- April 25: What About Qualifiers in ICD-10-PCS? (Part 2)
Register for all live sessions at Weekly I-10 Advice – Just for Coders.
For more information about our coding educational webinars, go to 2013 Webinars.
Did you miss one of our live sessions?
Not a problem, view each of the sessions below.