Weekly I-10 Advice – Just for Coders
Got 15 Minutes?
How can 15 minutes of lunch time on Friday improve your ICD-10 skills?
Join Amphion’s webinar series where experts discuss ICD-10 tips and best practices. Learn practical coding skills from Amphion’s AHIMA approved ICD-10 trainers. Our trainers are experienced in a variety of facility settings across the country. These complimentary webinars will also include a quick Q&A session. If by chance we run out of time for your questions, our experts will e-mail you their response.
Sessions begin at 12:00 pm CT every Friday!
- December 6: What’s New with Acute Myocardial Infarctions
- December 13: What’s New with Anemia Secondary to Neoplasms?
- December 20: Getting to the “Root” of ICD-10-PCS (Parts I)
- January 3 : Getting to the “Root” of ICD-10-PCS (Part II)
- January 10: ICD-10 Out with the Old Terms – In with the New Ones!
- January 17: Challenges in Coding Fractures in ICD-10
- January 24: New Concepts in External Cause Codes in ICD-10
- January 31: ICD-10-PCS – Which Way? Approach to Common Procedures Part 1
- Febuary 7: ICD-10-PCS – Which Way? Approach to Common Procedure Part 2
- Febuary 14: Devices – A New Concept in ICD-10-PCS Parts I
- Febuary 21: Devices – A New Concept in ICD-10-PCS Part 2
- Febuary 29: Getting to the “Root” of ICD-10-PCS (Part III)
- March 7: Getting to the “Root” of ICD-10-PCS (Part IV)
- March 14: Getting to the “Root” of ICD-10-PCS (Part V)
- March 21: What’s New for Pregnancy, Childbirth and the Puerperium?
- March 28: OB Procedures in ICD-10-PCS
- April 4: Table of Drugs and Chemicals – Past and Future
- April 11: Understanding Upper and Lower Extremities in ICD-10-PCS
- April 18: What About Qualifiers in ICD-10-PCS? (Part 1)
- April 25: What About Qualifiers in ICD-10-PCS? (Part 2)
Register for all live sessions at Weekly I-10 Advice – Just for Coders.
For more information about our coding educational webinars, go to 2013 Webinars.
Did you miss one of our live sessions?
Not a problem, view each of the sessions below.