Got 15 Minutes?
How can 15 minutes improve your ICD-10 skills?
Amphion’s Advice for Coders complimentary webinar series discusses ICD-10 tips and best practices. Learn practical coding skills from Amphion’s expert trainers. Our staff is experienced in a variety of facility settings.
Topics in the series will include:
- Multiple Approach Guidelines
- Qualifiers in PCS
- Coding Initial and Subsequent Encounters
- Coding Sequelae
- Extirpation and Fragmentation
- Devices – A New Concept in PCS – Parts 1 & 2
- Getting to the “Root” of PCS – Parts 1-5
- Division vs. Release
- Understanding Upper and Lower Extremities in PCS
- Dilation and Bypass
- Approach to Common Procedures – Parts 1 & 2
Check out our Resource Library: ICD-10 Advice for Coders for more webinars!
Find out more about our ICD-10 training programs at Amphion U. We have training full training packages for CM and PCS in addition to chapter-by-chapter training. Our training includes pre- and post-assessment, course materials, and chapter specific coding exercises.