Got 15 Minutes?
How can 15 minutes improve your ICD-10 skills?
Amphion’s Advice for Coders complimentary webinar series discusses ICD-10 tips and best practices. Learn practical coding skills from Amphion’s expert trainers. Our staff is experienced in a variety of facility settings.
Topics in the series will include:
- Oct 21: Getting to the “Root” of PCS-Part 2
- Oct 28: Division vs. Release
- Nov 4: Understanding Upper and Lower Extremities in PCS
- Nov 11: Getting to the “Root” of PCS-Part 3
- Nov 18: Restriction and Occlusion
- Dec 2: Dilation and Bypass
- Dec 9: Getting to the “Root” of PCS-Part 4
- Dec 16: Getting to the “Root” of PCS-Part 5
Find out more about our ICD-10 training programs at Amphion U. We have training full training packages for CM and PCS in addition to chapter-by-chapter training. Our training includes pre- and post-assessment, course materials, and chapter specific coding exercises.