Coding Quality Review
Amphion’s Continuous Coding Quality Monitoring (CCQM™) service brings coding reviews, accuracy and education to a higher level. CCQM™ eliminates expensive periodic on-site audits and outdated reports – along with the time and frustration of needing to allocate your internal staff to reviews.
CCQM™ is an ongoing, customizable, pre-bill coding review and education program that analyzes your coding results and corrects errors in real time – before the billing is finalized, and without needlessly adding to unbilled days in A/R. Amphion’s special review is also available retrospectively, designed to identify persistent coding error patterns and educate your staff on how to address the problems.
Amphion allows you to build your CCQM™ program based on YOUR specific coding review needs – inpatient, ambulatory surgery, outpatient diagnostics, facility ER, physician coding, and/or specialty coding including injections and infusions and interventional radiology.
The remote delivery model for CCQM™ also saves valuable time and expensive travel costs, while making Amphion’s team of expert coding consultants readily-available to meet your needs.
Turn to the consulting team at Amphion for a coding review program that delivers:
- Pre-bill monitoring of your coding results
- Prompt feedback listing all code changes and supporting documentation to justify the change
- A same-day coding hotline for questions and expert advice
- A customized HIM department coding compliance plan
- In-service education for your coding staff
- Detailed monthly reports, in an attractive, easy-to-understand, actionable format that can be shared with coding and management staff
- Regular RAC updates to keep you posted on the latest compliance issues
- Bi-monthly webinars focused on key coding topics for your organization