Technology. Solutions. Proven history with over 200 healthcare clients. Experience Amphion.
When it comes to clinical documentation, today’s issues like backlogs and costs can take attention away from bigger issues such as future-proofing your technology, increased staffing costs and resource shortages. HIM is faced with these challenges while simultaneously supporting physicians as they go through healthcare reform and a move to value-based reimbursement.
Amphion provides a combination of state-of-the-art technology combined with services proven to work for healthcare providers from single hospitals to the country’s largest health system.
Amphion is your right partner:
- Total outsourcing, backlog or partial outsourcing
- Your platform or ours
- MTs with an average of 11 years of experience
- MTs are employed by Amphion and therefore committed to your success
- Proven mentoring and QA programs for unparalleled quality
- Efficient interfaces with turnaround times to meet your specific requirements
Triton Documentation Cloud™
The Triton Cloud™ dictation workflow solution raises clinical documentation production and workflow management to new levels by structuring and encoding the dictated clinical content. Triton Cloud integrates M*Modal’s speech understanding™ and natural language processing technology to help create the next generation in speech recognition-based clinical documentation workflow. With Triton Cloud from Amphion, make the leap from one-dimensional, textual medical reports to multi-dimensional, reusable patient data.
- Proven platform for over 200 health systems
- No upfront capital investment
- Pay-as-you-go, which can lower your cost by up to 50%
- Slash turnaround times from hours to minutes
- State-of-the-art speech recognition using patterns including accent, instructional dictation, repetition and false starts
- Self-learning physician habits, style and content intent
- Flexible, customizable and manageable workflow
- Integrate with templates for evidence-based medicine and ICD-10
- Improve clinical documentation through real-time alerts
- Compliant with CDA and interoperability